A & A | Teen Ink

A & A

January 19, 2012
By V.Dru Larch Webb BRONZE, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
V.Dru Larch Webb BRONZE, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

I lay beside them and forget why I'm there, I need this to be you, so I pull on my clothes and walk to the door, no remains no regrets, because skin is just skin unless it's mine against yours and then I spiral to a pit of denial as I drive towards your house, I sink when I realize you aren't here, I can't stand the feeling that you're doing the exact ****ing thing I did last night, 'cause you feel so real when you say the things you do when we tangle together, and I know I'm not the first to hear those lines which destroys me more than you'll ever realize, I sit in my car and think about those girls who want to know me, but all I want is you, I jump to your arms, it doesn't matter anymore, 'cause when you look at me I believe your s***, and it kills me to hear these things about your others, and then you touch your tongue to my neck and it makes me wonder if lips aren't the place for lovers to kiss, I know I need this, I think I need this, I can't ****ing do this again, I wish I could make the right turns with you but Now there's nothing but lefts, and every time I go to say a name, I say yours instead...