*To your heart from mine* | Teen Ink

*To your heart from mine*

By gameboy27 GOLD, Varnville, South Carolina
gameboy27 GOLD, Varnville, South Carolina

(Verse1) Your voice is like a whisper of the wind. I wanna hear it over and over again. It never drowns out and never gets old. It warms my heart, When I'm cold. (Pre-Chorus)My heart will always sing for you. It knows just what to do. (Chorus) This one's for all the times I looked in your eyes and realized, Just what to say. This one's for the way your voice makes me cry. This one is to your heart from mine. (Verse2) Your voice is like a rose in all of the thorns. Its like the beauty of a trumpet horn. I can hear it through all of the crowd. The quiet whisper silences all the sound. (Chorus) This one's for all the times I looked in your eyes and realized, Just what to say. This one's for the way your voice makes me cry. This one is to your heart from mine. (Bridge) I love the way your voice makes me feel. Its so unreal. Its sends me to the sky. Now open up your eyes and realize. (Pre-Chorus)My heart will always sing for you. It knows just what to do. (Chorus) This one's for all the times I looked in your eyes and realized, Just what to say. This one's for the way your voice makes me cry. This one is to your heart from mine.

Please comment I really think this is the best song i have ever written. If you wanna see more of my songs ask please. Also tell me what Genre you think it would fit best in. I thought of it as a Country song but it might not be.