SCREAM!!!

Verse One: I know what you thinking about doing right now your feeling like throwing your self down and pounding at the ground . But that wont make you feel any better so you'll throw your self in a corner and cry your self to sleep. All you want is to feel something again to feel like your self again. But it seems like anything you do doesn't help. But I have something that you have been looking for . Something that will make you feel okey agin .
Chores : SCREAM! let it all out it will turn out somedya somehow. SCREAM! let it all show, dont worry no one will ever know just scream.

ADifferentKindOfPrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really like this. You are very talented. can't wait til it is finished. Take your time...please post the next part as soon as you can!

ReadWriteBreatheThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love this. It's so uplifting. I would love to read more. The line right before the chorus, you have 'okay' spelt 'okey'. Other than that, amazing job.