Whats next | Teen Ink

Whats next

By Elijah23 GOLD, Edison, New Jersey
Elijah23 GOLD, Edison, New Jersey

Intro
Walking through the ruined city of New Jersey in the year 2018.
1st verse
Sometimes the memories never cease to replay when ever I close my eyes. All the Buildings, Homes friends and family began tumbling down falling before me becoming dust blowing through my face.
Chorus
The air became thick with smoke and dust. Brought to my knees all I hear are pleas and cries of the world that once was filled with Happiness, joy and laughs. There’s a gap where my heart used to reside but over time it began shattering and breaking down. (Somebody Help! I’m losing every bit of my mind)
2nd Verse
Whoa… Whoa… whoa… whoa… Bang bang go the coffin nailes like a breath exhaled now it’s gone forever. Breathing, disbelieving watching the sun rise while I’ll struggle to overcome my obstacles, think back the days we laughed, we braved these bitter storms times together but now we’re fading away like (Father time) Yeah, waste no time use every minute make it count, (Remember) you only got one life live it to fullest don’t take it for granted. So what’s next.
Chorus
3rd verse
My life is in slow motion (lets gooooooo) let s speed it up like Sonic X (swoosh) listen to the world crumble like the Rocky Mountains can’t maintain my power this monster tries kill me skill me with his diabolical mind control me like puppet (psyche ) no one controls me like a damn puppet. This ain’t no Muppets going into outer space but I am to meet E.T. Hello Katy Perry my dream wife man ain’t this the life. Soooo what’s next? (No ones knows)