Can't breathe | Teen Ink

Can't breathe

By midnightrose31 GOLD, Nevis, Minnesota
midnightrose31 GOLD, Nevis, Minnesota
18 articles 1 photo 1 comment

just slow down dont dance so fast time is short the music wont last

dancing rain, gentle fall, running free, why cant i breathe, what did you do to me, cant you see.

I never cried with you by my side, i was supposed to be stronger then that but you suffocated me and no i cant breathe.

If you can watch me swimming in this still pool of tears i cant drown in peace with you here are you done breaking my heart yet, is this finally the end.

If you find my freedom send it back to me i cant breathe im drowning in my own pool of tears, if you could only see what you did to me. why cant i breathe.

you are suffocating me you dont even care you are nothing of my own desire if you ever come back to me you can show your self out again.

my ex broke my heart and this is how i felt i hope others feel the same way