What are you gonna do

What are you gonna do

Vs.1:
Sixteen years old, you’re confused; you’re not sure which path to choose. Both paths promise pleasure, but only one will lead you home. You’re scared that you’ll make the wrong choice. Doubts and fear are overwhelming you. It’s a life changing decision. What are you gonna do?

Chorus:
When the troubles of life arise which path will you choose? Both paths will change your life forever. Will you trust God or sinful pleasure? You can’t do it alone, you need God’s help. He will get you through. What are you gonna do?

Vs.2:
You think you know what your gonna do. You still don’t know if you’re making the right choice. You still want to hold onto your sinful pleasure, but deep down you know what you have to do. Are you going to let God have His way in your life, or are you going to continue to push Him aside? The choice is up to you, what are you gonna do.

Vs. 3:
You’ve figured out what to do, gonna let God have control. You feel like you’ve ruined your life. You’re tired of living for yourself. You’ve chosen the right path. Now God is going to bless.

Choosing2Live4Christ said...
Feb. 4, 2012 at 5:12 pm:
I didn't think I could write at ALL until my friend (he got me into teenink also) told me I just need to find my niche. I started writing, and eventually led up to writing a song the other day. I have it submitted on here and I even sang it and posted it on youtube. I'm very proud of it. and you do amazing on this too! it took me a few songs to get any good at them.

tell.me.youll.stay899This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
aw, this was ur first song?? u did a fantastic job!! this was beautiful and very well-written!! :DDD great work!

sportsgirl12 replied...
Sept. 13, 2010 at 7:06 pm :
thanks. I've changed some things since I first put it on though. Do I have to put the whole updated version on again, or can I change it on here? thanks again.

tell.me.youll.stay899This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 13, 2010 at 8:52 pm :
ur very welcome! k well u cant edit stuff once its been submitted lol. :( phooey.. but u can post the edited version then email the editor if u wanna take this version off. :)

sportsgirl12 replied...
Sept. 14, 2010 at 2:58 pm :
ok, I'll do that then. Thanx.

distant_dreamer said...
Hey Sista! Very nice job! Talent def. runs through the family (more than a balloon needs air)!!! lol haha good times. :D

sportsgirl12 replied...
Sept. 13, 2010 at 5:00 pm :
wow! we are too crazy! lol Good times. Thanx sis. love ya

jessi said...
Sept. 13, 2010 at 7:16 am:

This is pretty good. :) It flows pretty well, and I think its something that a lot of people can relate to.

This is randomish, but one thing you might want to try (if ever you feel like writing a song agian) is to either listen to a song or have a melody in your head while you write. It's always helped me because I get the rhythm in my head going right. Just a tip :]

this is great! :D

CallMeFelix replied...
Sept. 13, 2010 at 2:50 pm :
This is good =) and although I don't write songs (though I could if I wanted to) I agree with what Jessi said about the melody thing xD

sportsgirl12 replied...
Sept. 13, 2010 at 4:36 pm :
thanks, i will. I changed the first vs of this song, so do I have to put the new version on seperate, or can I just fix it on the website?