Sisters foerever

Wakin up to a beautiful day, never knowing what might be coming my way. Fighting for the bathroom there's not enough time, gettin ready for school leave at the drop of a dime. Thinking that we might grow out of it, but somethings never change cause we're sisters for life, yes we're sisters forever! encourage to strive yes we're sister for life, sisters forever. walking through the doors, late afternoon. Tired, just want to go to my room, hear my name bein hollered, have to respond. it's you my sister, sister for life! Let me help you with the answers let help you with your work, the math is o so standard, then you understand it, you give a smirk. you make me so proud. If i could say it out loud!! Yes, my sister, sister for life. You're my sister, sister forever! no matter how far no matter how long you'll still be, my sister for life.

crubs3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Haha true... love the poem!! reminds me of my sisters!! If you could please comment and rate my work that would be amazing!! thanks and ur so good!!!

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Well said and written! Ah, sisters. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. Or in the case of my own, can't live with her. :)