Sisters foerever | Teen Ink

Sisters foerever

By hanbanann4501 GOLD, Wakeman, Ohio
hanbanann4501 GOLD, Wakeman, Ohio

laugh with friends, love with all of your heart and live life to the fullest. You never know when your first chance could be your last to make mistakes.

Wakin up to a beautiful day, never knowing what might be coming my way. Fighting for the bathroom there's not enough time, gettin ready for school leave at the drop of a dime. Thinking that we might grow out of it, but somethings never change cause we're sisters for life, yes we're sisters forever! encourage to strive yes we're sister for life, sisters forever. walking through the doors, late afternoon. Tired, just want to go to my room, hear my name bein hollered, have to respond. it's you my sister, sister for life! Let me help you with the answers let help you with your work, the math is o so standard, then you understand it, you give a smirk. you make me so proud. If i could say it out loud!! Yes, my sister, sister for life. You're my sister, sister forever! no matter how far no matter how long you'll still be, my sister for life.

My younger sister and I never really got along very well, but we both know that we love each other no matter what. My older sister has always been there for me whether it be boy problems or just needing to talk. We'll always be sisters forever.

crubs33 DIAMOND, Lido Beach, New York

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud."- Coco Chanel
Life isn't about surviving the storm, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Haha true... love the poem!! reminds me of my sisters!! If you could please comment and rate my work that would be amazing!! thanks and ur so good!!!

Thesilentraven PLATINUM, Mableton, Georgia

"il piu nell' uno," (according to Emerson, an Italian expression for beauty)

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" ~Emily Dickinson

"The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain"
~Kahlil Gibran

Well said and written! Ah, sisters. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. Or in the case of my own, can't live with her. :)