Sisters foerever | Teen Ink

Sisters foerever

July 11, 2010
By hanbanann4501 GOLD, Wakeman, Ohio
hanbanann4501 GOLD, Wakeman, Ohio
16 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
laugh with friends, love with all of your heart and live life to the fullest. You never know when your first chance could be your last to make mistakes.


Wakin up to a beautiful day, never knowing what might be coming my way. Fighting for the bathroom there's not enough time, gettin ready for school leave at the drop of a dime. Thinking that we might grow out of it, but somethings never change cause we're sisters for life, yes we're sisters forever! encourage to strive yes we're sister for life, sisters forever. walking through the doors, late afternoon. Tired, just want to go to my room, hear my name bein hollered, have to respond. it's you my sister, sister for life! Let me help you with the answers let help you with your work, the math is o so standard, then you understand it, you give a smirk. you make me so proud. If i could say it out loud!! Yes, my sister, sister for life. You're my sister, sister forever! no matter how far no matter how long you'll still be, my sister for life.

The author's comments:
My younger sister and I never really got along very well, but we both know that we love each other no matter what. My older sister has always been there for me whether it be boy problems or just needing to talk. We'll always be sisters forever.