Fade Away | Teen Ink

Fade Away

By Jessens SILVER, Keosauqua, Iowa
Jessens SILVER, Keosauqua, Iowa

The saying forgive and forget is only partially correct. Yes, you can forgive, but you can never forget..
-------------
"Nut Ug!" -Felix
"What the heck is Nut Ug!" -Me
"I have no idea, but it's hilarious!" -Felix
Both of us laughing soo hard!

I am so tired of you, it's stupid that I trusted you, You're being a jerk, You say I was. Who's right and who's wrong? Forget everything we have been through, Just take yourself away from here, Because no one will miss you, no one will try to find you, no one will remember you, but no one will forget what you did. Just take the memories away, take all those sad, sad days. Remove everything about you, and just stay away. Because no one will miss you, no one will remember you, but no one will forget what you did. We battled and fought once you got caught, you asked for my trust, but how cna you trust a player? You say I ruined us, but look at you. Begging me to stay but its way to late. Please just go away because no one will miss you, no one will remember you, but no one will forget what you did to us, to me, to you, so just go away from here start a new path, clear your mind, but please, please just stay away.

Well, this song started when a person who meant a lot to me left. He never explained a real true reason why. He has dated many girls, and I just don't know what to think about it all. So, I wrote this. I wish he would stay away so I would get a true chance to get over him..