Darkest Road

The darkness that surrounds,
the sound of regret in your voice,
constant fighting everywhere

Chorus-
No matter where we are, no matter
how far apart i know you'll be there for me. Even on the darkest road

It's like a cloud is over my heart,
all the happy times and fading,
but they never leave completely

Chorus-
No matter where we are, no matter
how far apart I know you'll be there for me. Even in the darkest road

Darkness and light go hand in hand,
just like everything else in this world. Alway a constan fight.

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like this. you make it sound like it's over but it's not, like you're going to die but you're not. (yeah, I know) 5 stars captain.

Puff_the_dragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thanks Boosflash :) you always make me feel better just now i was soo mad cuz i've had an okay day but i feel so alone and reading your comments makes me smile

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
welcome to my laboratory captain. i'm glad to have made yo feel better. write us and tell us how you feel....

I will, once i have some time i'll add some more from my stuff i did at school

look at you, already on the monkey. I cant wait.

:) Yea, I've got alot of thosee

wait, monkeys or poems?

Poems and songs