Loving Him | Teen Ink

Loving Him

By BalletDancer13 SILVER, Berwyn, Pennsylvania
BalletDancer13 SILVER, Berwyn, Pennsylvania

Have you ever loved someone so much it hurt?

Have you ever tried to make him see you so hard you cried?

Have you ever seen him kiss another girl like this, and could’ve died?

Chorus
I’ve been there, I’ve done that, I know how it feels to watch my life pass me by while loving someone like that, loving him like that

When you pass him in the halls, do you look away or do you look into his eyes? Do you silently pray that someday he’ll be yours or do you wish to hide your face?

Chorus

The winter formal, and you see him with his friends, you know they won’t laugh at you if you ask him to dance. So, do you ask him and pray he’ll say yes or do you shy away and run the other way as fast as your legs can take you?

Chorus revised
I’ve been there, I’ve done that, I know how it feels to watch your life pass you by while loving him like that. I know what it’s like to hurt, to cry myself to sleep at night over him. I know what it’s like to see him loving someone else like that. And I know how it feels to hear the one you love call you a friend, to hear my heart shatter, cause’ I love him.

Chorus
Chorus

Wasting the years away loving him
Loving him

this is (again) about the guy i used to like. and it's about what i did to try and make him see.

ChuzzyBear BRONZE, Mapleton Depot, Pennsylvania

"You have my heart in your hands please dont drop it; its been reglued alot but I think its holding now."-my boyfriend

I think that was really creative and sweet...you did an amazing job :)