Let the Rain.....

The rain will come and go,
The stars will shine and glow.
The world turns 'round and 'round,
And the thunder will give a great sound.

Let the wind and rain take away all of my pain,
Let the angels sing a beautiful harmony tonight.

All of this sight,
Kisses me goodnight.
Flowers galore,
The moon lights up my bedroom floor.

Let the sunshine warm,
Let the butterflies swarm.
My hear beats happily,
With the crickets song of glee.

The wind and rain took away all of my pain,
The angels sang a beautiful harmony tonight.

_Elsy_ said...
beautiful is all i can say. 5/5. i envy your rhyming skills. i hope to read more of your poems. btw-can you check out some of my stuff?

Puff_the_dragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
thats amazing, thats better than most of my stuff of course i hate asome of my stuff cuz i get most of my inspiration by love

OffMyRocker... said...
This was nice.

sarahbug16 replied...
thanks, im glad u liked it

Inherinerd said...
YESSSSS!!!! Finally a poem that rhymes on here!!!! It was beautifully written! I loved it. Poems are better when they rhyme!! *^_^*

sarahbug16 replied...
THANK U!!! im a total rhyming freak....i luv poems that rhyme.

Inherinerd replied...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 7:58 am
me too!!!!

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really liked this, it was beautifully put and well-worded--nice rhythm, and nice meaning.  Good job.

KK2013 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Interesting, but I don't see the need for rhyming, because in this case it seems as if you had to work in order to get a rhyme, so the coherence and fluidity isn't all there. 

Also, I think that the thunder part should be after the world turning, because the world turning seems to be more important to the piece!

sarahbug16 replied...
i know not every poem needs rhyming, but it seems to make it more fun to write when u have rhyming. THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS!! your opinions always matter