Can't Go On | Teen Ink

Can't Go On

By ♥Error♥ BRONZE, Aurora, Oregon
♥Error♥ BRONZE, Aurora, Oregon

"I am just a fruitloop in a bowl of cherios."

Verse 1:
No, no. Can't go on. Yeah... that's right. And I don't wanna go on...

That's right, I don't wanna go on, yeah that's right, I've gotta be strong! All the best people are completely NUTS! But I'll tell you honey, so am I...

Chorus:
Yeah that's right, I'm not perfect! And he said, yeah, yeah, yeah. I get the image. And I don't wanna move on, I can't go on. I can't be strong, yeah I realize it! But I can do this now...

Verse 2:
Have you realized that Alice stayed in wonderland, just to find herself? I need to find me in the shelter... of you... I need some help, gathering myself! I just don't know! I just don't know... my heart can't and won't go on!

Chorus:Yeah that's right, I'm not perfect! And he said, yeah, yeah, yeah. I get the image. And I don't wanna move on, I can't go on. I can't be strong, yeah I realize it! But I can do this now...

Verse 3:
I said, didn't you hear? I'm givin' up on you, but mostly me. Haven't you heard the silent screams... of my heart? Of my heart, of my heart? Yeah, I know I am rather vicious, but I know that you are nothing more than... than... this!

Chorus:
Yeah that's right, I'm not perfect! And he said, yeah, yeah, yeah. I get the image. And I don't wanna move on, I can't go on. I can't be strong, yeah I realize it! But I can't do this now...
No... not now... Not now... Not... Now...

Random song I made up in my struggles to survive my horrible life of ravenous love and lust throughout my years.