Dying inside | Teen Ink

Dying inside

By Rozababe SILVER, Evergreen, Colorado
Rozababe SILVER, Evergreen, Colorado

"Life is like an ice cream cone. Not really but I am super hungry right now!"- Me

You told me to get over you
You told me we were done
I tried my hardest to forget
But your my number one
I fell so hard
It kills inside

I can't forget you
Your, your my only one
It kills just to see her
Tell me why

This is all i have right now. Do you like it?

on May. 12 2011 at 12:37 pm
Mrs.Lautner GOLD, Fife Lake, Michigan

someone asked me if i knew you
i turned my head wiped my tears away
and said no not anymore

Gravitation isn't responsible for people falling in love.

The hottest love has the coldest ending

I love it its just like wht i am going through

on Mar. 30 2010 at 6:58 pm
Alexandria6 BRONZE, Hickory, North Carolina

"This world will never be, what I expected. And if something went wrong, who would have guessed it?"

Thanks! I will

on Mar. 30 2010 at 11:11 am
_DEIDRA_THURMAN_, Aztec, New Mexico

“I learned what is obvious to a child. That life is simply a collection of little lives, each lived one day at a time. That each day should be spent finding beauty in flowers and poetry and talking to animals. That a day spent with dreaming and sunsets and refreshing breezes cannot be bettered.”

keep writing please! i agree i love it! that is like the hardest thing to go through so i know how people feel and excspecially if  you were together a really long time!

on Mar. 30 2010 at 11:10 am
_DEIDRA_THURMAN_, Aztec, New Mexico

GOOD JOB! keep writing please i did go threw that and i know what it is like! thanks for making my old break up better! keep up the good work and im sorry for your break up. i know what its like! 

on Mar. 29 2010 at 4:53 pm
secrets_of_silence GOLD, Gisborne, Other

life had i loved the more
had it but passed away
as quietly as the day
ebbs from the darkening star.

-emanuel litvinoff

love it

keep writing please?

on Mar. 29 2010 at 1:01 pm
Rozababe SILVER, Evergreen, Colorado

I will! The pain from a breakup sent me into a writers heaven. He hurt me, it made me write to get away from the world. I spent hours laying in bed writing. I loved him. He made me hurt and the only way i could even try to get away was writing. Now i have someone to write for. That is why i wrote my story Summer Love. Check it out :)

on Mar. 27 2010 at 9:12 am

I really like this! Please add more if you can. I'm actually going through that exact problem right now, so it was great reading this.