Dying inside

You told me to get over you
You told me we were done
I tried my hardest to forget
But your my number one
I fell so hard
It kills inside

I can't forget you
Your, your my only one
It kills just to see her
Tell me why

Mrs.Lautner said...

I love it its just like wht i am going through

_DEIDRA_THURMAN_ said...
Mar. 30, 2010 at 11:10 am
GOOD JOB! keep writing please i did go threw that and i know what it is like! thanks for making my old break up better! keep up the good work and im sorry for your break up. i know what its like! 

purplechoc said...

love it

keep writing please?

_DEIDRA_THURMAN_ replied...
Mar. 30, 2010 at 11:11 am
keep writing please! i agree i love it! that is like the hardest thing to go through so i know how people feel and excspecially if  you were together a really long time!

Alexandria6 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 27, 2010 at 9:12 am
I really like this! Please add more if you can. I'm actually going through that exact problem right now, so it was great reading this.

Rozababe replied...
I will! The pain from a breakup sent me into a writers heaven. He hurt me, it made me write to get away from the world. I spent hours laying in bed writing. I loved him. He made me hurt and the only way i could even try to get away was writing. Now i have someone to write for. That is why i wrote my story Summer Love. Check it out :)

Alexandria6 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks! I will