He's an angel | Teen Ink

He's an angel

He’s an angel
Hidden pain, face hidden in the rain of tears that fall through so many years
If you could see the pain beneath his eyes and the way he hides up inside
He don’t tell no one of the fights he goes through and the nights that he cries till the tear swell up his eyes
If you could hear the words he tells me when where alone if you could be god and help him please help this angel

Angel fallen from the sky crying for help but never heard in the least
An angel who tries to be strong but down here in the pain isn’t where he belongs
No one sees the diamond in the rough they just see him trying to be tough
He stands tall because that’s all he’s ever known but soon he will fall, and I want to be there to help him up because he’s an angel waiting for help and I see it
He’s an angel
An angel an angel

If I could find a way to help him through the day maybe he would be strong and see that he’s an angel through it all
An angel saw him last night and gave him help in that fight the police and flashing light He won’t be crying tonight . . . . . . . . . . . he’s an angel flying above showering us with love he’s an angel
An angel angel angel

This is a sad song!!!!!!!!!!!!
my best friend went through this!
If you know of someone who's being abused please tell an adult you can trust and seek help

author said...
on Dec. 13 2011 at 4:49 am

im glad you like it, it was written about my closest friend, and he still cries when he sees it and i tear up when i red it,  it is true,  but he is okay

thank you for your feedback i appreciate it

Kennedy7127 BRONZE, Mesa, Arizona

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon!
~Anonymous

This is very well writen, but so sad!!!! I enjoyed it, even though it made me tear up a little!!!