BROKEN INSIDE.

broken in side/thers a hole down deep inside/no one see's/between the hate+scorn/no one see's this pain/if only there was a way of taking something back/my heart is torn/this pain is sufficating my soul/you see this pain/you see the torment/between this hate+scorn/
DID YOU KNOW I WAS THERE WHEN I SAW MYSELF ON THE ROAD CALLED WIDE AN EASY/no one see's this place/no one see's this pain deep within my soul/
chorus/
THIS PAIN WONT GO AWAY/I'M DYING HERE BETWEEN THE HATE+SCORN/NO ONE SEE'S THIS THORN BETWEEN THIS HEART+SOUL/
this place no one see's/GOD THE PAIN/GOD THE HATE/THIS PAIN WON'T
GO A...WAY/(this place no one see's2x)the pain won't go away(the hate lord2x)IT'S TEARING ME A...PART/you see my place of pain/lord/LO....RD/you see the broken heart/jes.us/jes.us/jes.us/
jes...us/man can't see what i'm feeling~breakdown-----------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------chorus/
god let me know your love/let me know your truth and mercy/god/lord/my souls waiting for you/this needs forgiveness/forgiveness/forgive/forgive yourself/you don't want this pain+hate/jesus loves you/give it to him all he wants is your loving heart/bridge this pain is gone away
I'm living here between his hope+love/I'm FREE now 5x.

Milo! said...
Mar. 12, 2010 at 9:03 pm:
I really love this. I really like how everyone can relate to this. I hope you keep writing, because this is great. You should check out some of my stuff. I think you would like it.

breakfree replied...
Mar. 24, 2010 at 3:56 pm :
Thank you for replying to my work
i'm sorry I have'nt read my comments in a while , you know the website stopped
letting me know when I've got comments
anyhoo thank you for your cooment
thanks for the encouragement:)

Milo! replied...
Mar. 24, 2010 at 6:56 pm :
No problem. I really liked it!