Falling | Teen Ink

Falling

By KeanuLinday1 SILVER, Villa Park, Illinois
KeanuLinday1 SILVER, Villa Park, Illinois

"I Feel Infinite" -Stephen Chbosky, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower.

Im falling farther and farther everyday. No one is there for me when I need them to listen to what I have to say. Everyday im becoming more and more alone. I cant talk to anyone around me, I cant even go home.
Im slowly drifting apart from everyone around me. Its beginning to feel like im in an empty sea. Im falling quicker and quicker, soon there will be no one. Just one slit of the wrist and the deal will be done.
All the time I feel like im falling apart, falling away. It feels more like it every single day. Lieing to everyone around me, they think im happy. But none of them really take time to look so they’ll never know.
Looking around trying to find something to hold on to, something to help me up. At least, to stall the falling. No one is trying to help me, no one cares.
Im falling faster and faster, and soon there will be no more. I just want to let go, and soar.
No use in trying to stop the falling, I cant hold myself up when everyone is pushing me down. Its getting harder and harder to hide my frown.
Im slowly drifting apart from everyone around me. No one will turn their heads, not even to see.
Falling is getting harder now that ive hit the bottom. Im sure ill find a way, I did it before.

Here's the second song that i wrote.