I Hope That It's Nice In Hell

I hope that it’s nice in hell, because that’s where I’ll be going soon to dwell. It seems like your disappearing into thin air. But just remember, in the end I’ll see you there. I wish it didn’t have to end this way. But we’re quickly approaching the end of our day. And honestly there’s nothing else I wish to say. I hope that you have fun in hell, you deserve it for all those lies that you tried to sell. Good thing most of them were never bought. Now please just go away, you deserve to rot.
I hope that it’s nice in hell, because that’s where I’ll be going soon to dwell. It seems like you’re disappearing into thin air, but just remember in the end I’ll see you there. You have no regret and I know that you have no shame, but I should’ve expected it when I heard the annoyance in your name. This will never be the same. Too many thoughts are running through my head, I’m still not sure if I would rather be dead. I hope that it’s nice in hell because that’s where I’ll be going soon to dwell. It seems like your disappearing into thin air but just remember, in the end I’ll see you there.
I know you didn’t even think about what you did that day, but just trust me honey, you’re going to pay. I’ve had way too much time to contemplate, how I’m going to approach my own fate. I hope that its nice in hell, because that’s where I’ll be going soon to dwell. It seems like your disappearing into thin air. But just remember, in the end, I’ll see you there. I wish that it didn’t have to end this way. But, honey, were quickly approaching the end of our day. And honestly I have nothing else that I would wish to say.
I hope that you have fun in hell, you deserve it for all those lies that you tried to sell. Good thing most of them were never bought. Now please just go away, you deserve to rot