Walking On By

"Oooo Oooo Oooo,Here is a girl standing near you,stairing at you,when she's standng right here,you notice shes falling inlove for the first time,you walk on by you say hi,and thats the day when your life changed.

Oooo Oooo Oooo,shes standing for you,you walk on by and you say good day,she smiles at you while your walking on by you look deep with in her.

Oooo Oooo Oooo,theres a girl falling for you,when you walk on by you say i loved you since the first day i saw you,you get down on one knee and say i love you,will you be my wife,and spend all your life by my side.

Oooo Oooo Oooo,i will love you untell the day i die,then you say bye bye and you walk on by."

qpizza said...
Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:44 am:
I would love to play your song if thats ok with you? I'm trying to form a band and get a record deal.dose any one know any record deals in Michagan?  

BrittaneyPeacockThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 27, 2012 at 6:49 pm :
Yes that would be fine, I'd be honored to help you get your start, as long as I get some credit for the song of course.

JuliaRubyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
love this, just wish i could hear it being played. it must sound beautiful when pared with music :) well done

angelrock413 said...
i have some ideas hmu and ill give em to you maybe full like em maybe you won't its k as long as you hear me out :)

Jan. 2, 2012 at 12:03 am :
Yeah sure I'll hear you out..

eword11 said...
This is so good. Sweet, simple, and to the point. I loved it!

Dec. 10, 2011 at 7:50 pm :
Thank you for the wonderful comment and I'm glad you like it, check out my other stuff I've posted and I would love to hear your feed back on other pieces I've writen.

AuthorJeanneNolan said...
Sept. 30, 2011 at 9:49 am:
Good Job!  Will you check out my work?

barnhaidm replied...
Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:41 pm :
I love this, please keep writing :)

Dec. 10, 2011 at 7:52 pm :
Thanks I will continue writting check out my other stuff that has been resently posted to Teenink and give me your guys feed back. xoxo always Brittaney Peacock

caprifox97This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 12, 2011 at 9:03 am:

I really like the idea of this work,although the meter is hard to follow,it works out well though... pls check my work and see if you like it....this was an amazing peice.

BrittPeacockThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 12, 2011 at 11:03 am :
Thank you, I would be more than glad to check out your work.

Loveyouinmyfantasy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 12, 2011 at 8:55 am:
I like it alot but it's never the same unless you know how it goes together. ^.^ ish still aweshome

May 26, 2011 at 8:40 am :

thank you please do share with friends family

jjkue28 said...
Mar. 21, 2011 at 10:21 pm:
I really love it.  I'm thinking of how it should go in my head.  Nice, nice!

Mar. 22, 2011 at 6:27 am :
Thank you JJkue28

e@gles16 said...
Feb. 5, 2011 at 8:31 am:
this is a really good song, i never heard it before.. i like it alot :)

brieepThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 5, 2011 at 10:43 am :
Thank you.

brieepThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Please don't Judge my work it makes perfect since you just don't know the meaning of it and thats fine. You are right to you thoughts but I don't care what you think about it

bbygurl21 said...
this is so good i want to write sumthing this good sum day