You're Mine

Verse 1:

When you’ve lost your way,
And you don’t know which path to take; Just reach for my hand, and I’ll show you the way
When the storm of life brings you farther than you want to go
Reach for my hand, and I’ll never let go.

Chorus:
When the rain falls,
when the sky is dark
Don’t be scared, I’ll be there
And I’ll never depart
From right now, to the end of time
I will always be there, and you’ll be just fine, cause your mine,
oh you’re mine!

Verse 2:

When trials seem to rip up your dreams,
Don’t give up, and don’t give in
Don’t let Satan win.
Remember that I’m fighting by your side,
So never run and never hide!

Chorus:

When the rain falls, when the sky is dark
Don’t be scared, I’ll be there
And I’ll never depart.
From right now, to the end of time
oh you’re mine!

Sometimes things happen that we can’t understand,
But call out to the Father,
take Him by the hand!

Chorus:
Don’t be scared, I’ll be there
And I’ll never depart.
From right now, to the end of time
I will always be there, and you’ll be just fine, cause your mine, oh you’re mine!

You will always be mine!

Nick121 said...
that was a great son

kpott4 said...
I really really like this, you have alot of talent!

AndWormm said...
Hey (: i love this song, even though I don't believe in god, that doesn't make it any less amazing. Keep it up!

SheyMynn16 said...
distant_dreamer, whatever you do DON'T stop, I completely understand what you mean about how discouraging it is when someone bashes you're belief in God, it makes it really hard sometimes. But that's why we need people like you to keep it coming and challenge the stereotypical world view that God is bad or condemning. I know one thing above all else, God is LOVE and remember, you're not the only one going through challenges like this. I for one will stand right by you thru this :) keep on believ... (more »)

dolphin13 replied...
Amen! Love the song!

frank said...
its osum ..........love it

leelee_b said...
 love the lyrics. great job.<3.=^.^=

Cjaee said...
there is no way his is your first . It is beautiful . i love it so much . You should keep going in this area . ! You're gonna go far . !!

AliMallie said...
I love the spiritual take on this, because it distinguishes the song among all the love songs in the world. Well done! This is your first??? I can't wait to read what you write once you're even better!

KrystalT said...
At first I thought it was a love song, then I realized it was about god. cool.

poetrydiva93 said...
very good!

belle97 said...
this is awesome!! reallyy deep..and dn't let ppl tell u its no good..its your writing and including god is totally ur decision..i think it actually emphasises the meaning of the song and makes it alot deeper than most songs!! keep up the good work..this should b publushed!! plz chek out some of my stuff nd comment...thanks:)

distant_dreamer replied...
Belle97, thank you so much! You have no idea how much encouragement you gave me...b/c really, I was going to stop, people seemed to just hate it and say stuff like why does God have to be in it, it would be so much better w/o Him...but you, you are the most kindest person that ever commented on this...and i want to thank you! :) I will def. check out your work. thanks again!

belle97 replied...
Dec. 1, 2010 at 6:55 am
Youre TOTALLY welcome!! It's cool to have someone who isn't afraid to write about god...I dont rlly go to church or anything but I think it's pretty when ppl write about it...and I give my honest opinion when I say ur truly talented and the whole point of writing is expressing yourself...so don't be afraid to express how you feel and dont care about what anybody else thinks:) because that's what makes it unique in it's own way:) Im goina def check out more of your work! keep writing:)

churchboy23 said...
Nov. 11, 2010 at 7:58 am
Nice song do you have music to it i like how you incorporated God gives it a good touch

distant_dreamer replied...
Thank you so much!!! :) I do, just not down on paper. lol :P I'm glad you like it, there are a lot of people who think b/c i have God within my song, it isn't as good...but I think it's awesome! lol :D Thanks so much again, churchboy23!

LoveSickenedRebel said...
Nov. 5, 2010 at 9:58 am
Love this song. That for writing it!

Im50tyson said...
I like this. Its deep

AllBoutYou said...
thats an awesome song :] but does it have to be religous o; 

heybabyluver said...
 I love this it is so pretty