Never Understimate a Girl | Teen Ink

Never Understimate a Girl

By amanda727 PLATINUM, Salt Lake City, Utah
amanda727 PLATINUM, Salt Lake City, Utah

Don't let anybody tell you who you are; don't let anyone tell you that you don't deserve what you're willing to work for.
Never give up; you\'ll never know how far you could go until you try to get to where you want to go.

You're sittin' over there
talkin' like you're better than me
like you've got a right, more skill in everything
like it's destined in some prophecy
But let me tell you something
something one day you'll see
one day you'll figure out, what the world is all about
you'll step back to re-evaluate me
re-think your priorities

CHORUS: Never underestimate a girl
cause' one day she will become your world
she understands,she wears the pants
she knows your thoughts with one glance

Never underestimate a girl
cause' one day you'll be on her pay roll
can control you with her finger,
so don't dare too long to linger,
cause' you know she's in control
never underestimate a girl

Go ahead and drop your mouth
you know what I'm talkin' about
guess one day you'll see
Beauty tamed the Beast
Ariel left the sea
we're stronger than you think

CHORUS

Never underestimate a girl
no, never underestimate a girl

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE A GIRL... I know some guys think they are tougher or more skilled but... us girls stick together and we're strong and we're quick thinking... so we'll take your world by surprise....

Ellie.M. PLATINUM, Santa Paula, California
I love this its really good.!

Check out my work.. tell me how u like it :)

Jaida BRONZE said...
on Jan. 15 2010 at 4:01 am
Jaida BRONZE, Cairo, Florida

if theres a will ,, theres a way (:

wow !! I love this .. hope boys know our real value oneday . Keep this up !!!

I've been to England lol

I like Anastasia... I like The Little Mermaid and Pocahantus the most though (however you spell her name...?)

oh I hate that; when it says "pending approval"? I love Disney (and yes, the princes).... I don't know. I like em' all. I love Pocahantas or however you spell her name :)

Omnomftw BRONZE, Kokomo, Indiana

"FTW"

I would have to say mine is Anastasia, mainly because I love that story, You?

yellownailvarnish BRONZE, Bourne, Other

"Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?"
-John Lennon

Omg you've heard of bourne how come???!!! Nobodys heard of Bourne:) as long as you can cut out striaght you'll be fine with the picks me and my sister made like 30!

Illswallowyouwhole SILVER, Juneau, Alaska

"He offered her the world. She said she had her own."

most of my work is still being checked... I also have a crazy obsession with Disney but only the Princesses I could care less about the Princes lol

haha I'm gonna' try that. I must warn you, I do not do well with crafts; I am artistically challenged in that area :)<br />
Yeah, it's insane how quickly time goes by !!!

haha thank you! I am too. What is your favorite Disney movie/character?

oh that's awesome! Ya, I'm glad you like mine enough to want to include it in your booklet. Thanks!

I'll be sure to check out your things on here! Is it poetry or what?

Melissa94 BRONZE, Manilla, Iowa
Ya we put in 10 poems/lyrics that we like. Like i said the credi goes all to you. Ya i have one thing on here but i don't think its that good.

Omnomftw BRONZE, Kokomo, Indiana

"FTW"

This is great! I'm such a disney movie fan so I'm in love with this! XD

yeah lol i have a slight Disney addiction haha i'm glad you like it though; thanks!

do you have work here on Teen Ink?

I LOVE this! Especially the Disney Princess references at the ending...great stuff!

yellownailvarnish BRONZE, Bourne, Other

-John Lennon

Picks I just cut them out of cardboard or plastic, there's a wikihow on it. :) <br />
I have a brother (6) and a sister (12) it's insane how fast they grow up! <br />
When my sister started secondary school this September I was like omg... :(<br />
My brother is obsessed with Lego and stuff like that:) <br />
just heard that my mum cut his fringe :S I grew my fringe out when I was 8 because that traumatised me! ;)

yeah, learn! Snowboarding is hard but it's way more fun :)

haha thanks. yeah, no one uses em' anymore! lol

haha yeah. That's awesome :) I have a sister who's 14 so I hate seeing how fast she's growing up lol but my brothers have watched me grow up so I guess it's fair.

My boyfriend has a 6 year old brother and 10 month old brother and they're growing so quickly! Now Zack (6 yr old) is into guitars and wants be the next JOURNEY band lol

yellownailvarnish BRONZE, Bourne, Other

-John Lennon

Looked at your song you're gonna miss this it's so true! Like now my brothers six but like yesterday he was Ginger and watching sesame street!

hey i have a Fender strat :) and a Pearl acoustic :) I like em' both, too. It depends on what I'm playing for me to have a preferance on the instrument lol

Yeah, I have an electro-acoustic but my brother gave it to me lol so it's a hand me down lol... Idk how to make a pick :) I just buy mine lol

I love England! I've been there twice. Where in England are you? And yeah I'm in the USA. Park City, Utah.