The Tears of Dawn

Angel-born smiles slip away
To forever sleep in grace,
Leave names to love forever, but what's in a name,
When farewell is too much to say
Through the tears falling from the face
Of those who will forever cherish the days

Please sleep in peace,
As your dreambound voice will sing the melody
Unfit for tears, not for love, not for me…
Sweeter the dreams, bitter the sorrow
At the dawn when I wake up alone...

All the tears shed at the breaking of the dawn…
Each one for beauty, for the loved ones now gone.
They come to comfort me through the lonesome of the night
Until the day they bring me into the light.

Please sleep in peace,
Sweeter the dreams, bitter the sorrow
At the dawn when I wake up alone...

I feel your love o'er the distance of our hearts
Let no mountain stay us apart, let our love carry us together
Once upon a time, you were my world, my friends
Today, ever after, you’re the stars in my sky,
My everything, my angels…

titangods31 said...
Jun. 29, 2011 at 11:20 am
I think this is soooooo beautiful and I want to know if you mind that I sing it.
picchick101 said...
May 30, 2011 at 12:34 am
these lyrics are beautiful. i'd never have to hear anybody sing it, cause i can hear the passion in it just from reading it. and i'm sorry about you're friends. personally, i couldnt even imagine what you are going through, but i hope writing this song helped you get out any of the emotions you were feeling. i hope things have gotten better(:
nutsongirl23 said...
wow nice. Made me think of my cousin and grandma. Love it keep it up
kaasha said...
wooow! great!!! 
summermarrie said...
Apr. 2, 2011 at 8:12 am

wow really touching it made me cry and think of those i have lost as well im sorry to hear or actually read that you lost your frends. :'(

Ayushi_austen said...
Feb. 25, 2011 at 4:42 am
W.O.W!!! it is really VERY touching...everything seems come straight from the heart!!!i wish i could write like u !!!
lilmo23 said...
wow! beautiful! :) i love it. ur so talented! hey check out my poems!
SheyMynn16 said...
Dec. 21, 2010 at 8:43 am
I love this! and I know exactally how you feel :s take care, and know that someone cares :)
hiddenangelz211 said...
so beautiful ♥ i am sorry for your loss :( i bet your friends joyously cried down rain when you wrote it tho :) read and rate mine?
TaylorDawn said...
wow! i loved this! and you wrote it yourself? i hope these lyrics carry you to somewhere special in life! you and your friends will be ruinited once more!
KrystalT said...
Oh my God. I'm so sorry for your loss. You're a great literary artist you know. I hope you go into the music business. I'm already a fan!
KrystalT replied...
P.S. On your list of favorite people you made a mistake. It's Captan Jack Sparow. Haha!
Tears of Light said...
Nov. 21, 2010 at 10:57 am
the song shows so much passion and sorrow, it really moved me deep down! I'v written a couple songs but none as good as that! I suppose the pain you felt made the song more powerful! Keep feeling with pride! and keep t up!
Luke C. said...
Wow that really was amazing. I almost cried too when I read it, and, like vivig4ever said, I can feel the emotion you put into it, and it makes the writing all the move better. Keep it up! :)
CocoStar said...
Wow, beautiful imagery amazing rhymes, a sad song that makes me think. Amazing. Incredible. 
CHStennisplayer2013 said...
Oct. 6, 2010 at 9:18 am
This was amazing, it mad eme cry a little, keep writing!
vivig4ever said...
It's so deep. It's so cool how I can feel your emotion in what you write. I wish that vulnerability would show in my writing too. I quess it's just so much simpler to feel someone else's emotions than to feel my own. I think that's what holds me back from being a good writer. Anyways, I know it's sounds weird, but thanks for writing. Poetry is the one thing I don't have to fight for and don't have to lose. So simple...yet so intricate.
pinkidinki101 said...
I ABSOLUTELY loved this!!!!!! It was reallly sad but the meaning was there and the passion too!! Keep writing it was amazing
kms777 replied...
i love this!!! its great i love the detail. the emotion. the way u can picture it. i just love it. i hope youll read some of mine and give me advice on how to make them better.
bluespark13 said...
i feel how you feel in this wonderful yet sad song..meaning this song is truely an amazing piece....keep writing