When <3

When tears never fall, and birds never fly.
Winter never ends, and children never cry.
When the nights are not dark, and the days are not light.
When forever does finally end, and the eyes have no sight. When ears cannot hear, and the grass never grows. When silence is too loud, and the genius never knows. When strength doesn't strengthen, and flowers never bloom. When hearts can't be broken, and eternity is too soon. When the wind never blows, and the rain is never wet. When thunder can't be heard, and the sun refuses to set. When angels don't protect, and a fact is not true. When life can't be lived, and the sky is not blue. When the truth is a lie, and the fake becomes so real. The clock shows no time, and wounds never heal. When enjoyment isn't fun, and bells cannot ring. When a race cannot be won, and a singer cannot sing. When pain does not hurt, and enemies never fight. When rainbows have no color, and something wrong seems so right. When all these things finally happen, when they finally come true. That's when I, without a doubt, will stop loving you.

MysteryHeart said...
WOW this is something i would want a guy to say to me. Cause we know that none of these things are going to happen so then basically he would be saying I WILL LOVE YOU ALWAYS.

Your-Guardian-Angel replied...
Thanks, and im sorry, try to find a different guy, im different and alot of people like it :D