Photograph

A precious moment
A sweet, treasured memory
A part of my life

The shimmering sun
The wide grins on our faces
The cloudless, blue sky

An old photo
An irreplaceable thought
Never forgotten

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 6:34 pm:
short, magical, and somewhat mysterious. i really like this

ChocolateLoveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 5:20 am :
Thank you so much :D

PhoebeBThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 26 at 7:15 pm:
A short poem that so perfectly encapsulates the very core of a photo! BTW: Great job on selecting an accompanying image... it really helped me, as a supah visual person, to match your writing to a fitting photograph.

today at 5:19 am :
Thank you :D

OldYoungOneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 24 at 12:07 pm:
Tis true of time caught in a frozen phase. I like the poem.

OldYoungOneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 24 at 12:08 pm :
I never understood how to make a Haiku. Could You explain it to me.

Chichot123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 25 at 5:01 am :
Well in my opionion haikus are all about taking something that seems uninportant or simple (like a photograph) and then using imagery and vocabulary that make it seem magical and extraordinary. The hard part about haikus is you have to sqeeze a lot of meaning into just a couple lines. When I see a comment like "short yet beautifully written" I know that I succeeded in writting a haikus because that is all that these peoms are about :D. OldYoundOne I think that if only you put your mind... (more »)

shadowkiss96This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 23 at 8:19 pm:
awee so sweet!

May 24 at 9:58 am :
Thank you :D 

estucker1998This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 22 at 4:58 pm:
Great job! Short yet beautifuly written. I especially love the last stanza. Great!

May 23 at 6:16 am :
Thank you :) 

SimplyEricaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 21 at 2:31 pm:
To the point and simply fantastic. Photographs take a big role in many peoples lives. They sure do with me. (:

May 21 at 2:53 pm :
Thank you :D 

PoetBoiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 21 at 1:28 pm:
5 stars

May 21 at 1:33 pm :
Thank you :) 

Metal4LifeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 20 at 8:47 pm:
Loved this! It reminded me of nickelbacks song called photograph. Very well done!

May 21 at 4:55 am :
I'm a HUGE Nickelback fan, thank you :D. 

Soccer23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 18 at 7:19 pm:
absolutly amazing. I love to take pictures and this captures everything a photo is 

May 19 at 3:40 am :
Thank you :)

iDani-iBeautyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 18 at 12:59 am:
- Loved It .. Not One Suggestion . BEAUTIFUL :)