Insomniac

I can't get to sleep
There's so much I want to see
Hours are cherished

trombonegirl42 said...
Aug. 22, 2010 at 10:54 am
i love it as well. i think sometimes brevity can best describe the feeling of something better than 100 words.

Flexiglass This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 20, 2010 at 3:25 am
Thank you everyone for your feedback! (:

mwahxandxmwa said...
i hate that...its like the only time my brain does something except for fill an empty hole is when i want dont want it toooo! great poem you have captured a lot in your haiku! :D

Niftygrrl said...

I love this!

Short sweet and I can never sleep either =]

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
So well put! One reason I dislike sleep is also that life is so precious that it seems like we waste it in our unconciousness. And the brevity adds to it, that's the point of a haiku. Well done.

DiamondsIntheGrass This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
nice idea... by the peom doesnt flow very well.

Shminkanator5000 said...
Aug. 19, 2010 at 9:20 am
I do like it, but i think you could totally add on to it! I'd be very interested in reading a longer version. This is very good though! Check out some of my work if you have a sec!

TheOcherousRodentia said...
Aug. 19, 2010 at 8:35 am
I like it! I think it relates to most teenagers who can`t sleep due to what you said in your poem. Keep up the good work, and can you check out some of my poems? Thanks, keep on writing!