To Anonymous

I write this poem to,
Those who hide in the shadows,
And cover their eyes.

Not to brave souls who,
Choose to stand up and fight but,
To anonymous.

jackie13 said...
This is really  good! Nice job!!!

crubs33 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 1:09 am :
thanks so much!

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 16, 2011 at 10:46 am:
Great job! I just wrote two books called nightstalker and the beast. please check them out and read them, and make sure u post comments! Thanks! :D (sorry for advertizing!)

Aug. 27, 2011 at 1:09 am :
thanks! sure!

redhairCat This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 13, 2011 at 3:18 pm:
Could you look at my haiku poems Doubt, All Alone, and Seeing Your Soul, please? Thank you!

Aug. 27, 2011 at 1:09 am :
sure!         

Ally_H. said...
Jul. 13, 2011 at 2:08 am:

To anyone saying line one has six syllables, poem can be pronounced as one syllable (said like pome instead of po-em).

Fantastic haiku. Absolutely loved it :)

Aug. 27, 2011 at 1:08 am :
THANKYOU. FINALLY SOMEONE GETS ITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doves_and_Ravens replied...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 3:35 pm :
Thank you for explaining this. I didn't know it could be pronounced like that until I started reading the comments this poem got. Beautiful work by the way.

LilBoo said...
Jun. 14, 2011 at 7:38 pm:
i really like this because the ones that hide are usually the ones in need and the one that need to be attention to the most. this was beautiful. keep on writing

Jun. 14, 2011 at 7:43 pm :
thanks!!              

IamtheshyStargirl said...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 12:12 pm:

This is beautiful, just what a haiku should be, but then again, I'm not an ancient Japanese scholar ;)

Thank you for writing this.

StarwarsFreak95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 6:56 pm :
I love this haiku. It's so wonderful! I think it's really powerful and completely mind blowing. Thank you for writing these.

Jun. 14, 2011 at 7:43 pm :
thankyou!!

librarylady said...
Mar. 9, 2011 at 3:52 pm:
crubs33 this is excellent! Can I put it on display at my library?? I will give you full cred.

Mar. 27, 2011 at 4:05 pm :
sure:)        

Mar. 27, 2011 at 4:05 pm :
what library??      

librarylady replied...
Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:04 pm :
A library in Wake County, North Carolina

May 6, 2011 at 8:53 pm :
Yeah thats so cool!!! Thankyou!!!

Jessica2011 said...
Feb. 23, 2011 at 12:07 pm:
Hey! I really liked this haiku a lot. I think it stands out to those who tend to keep to the crowd and go with the flow. I think, in my opinion, it is a wake up call to all those voices we have yet to hear!