Childhood | Teen Ink

Childhood

May 28, 2018
By AlexsMercer222 SILVER, Muskego, Wisconsin
AlexsMercer222 SILVER, Muskego, Wisconsin
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"The only way to truly escape the mundane is for you to constantly be evolving. Whether you choose to aim high, or aim low. Enjoy each day for what it is." Izaya Orihara Durarara



Childhood the most beautiful thing in this world but there are those who can't let go.
Those individuals who can't let go are in special needs.

Childhood makes things that help aid us on our paths.
Those who don't let go face many challenges that come there way but with the aid they are handed to they live prosperity.

Childhood provides the most entertaining things that we saw and enjoy now to this day.
But there are those who keep their most joyful thing lock away leaving no room for a new.

Childhood brings those times of joyfulness into a time of harshness.
Those who don't let go abuses that joyfulness for those time of harshness but make it the mundane.

Childhood is a great thing to relive the good old days but there are things that alternate making those individuals forget the good old days.
For those who don't let go, they are blinded to see what is new to the world and only want to keep things the same making them not enjoy the new.

Childhood is a beautiful thing to have but there are times that certain individuals that need help to move on.
But there are those who don't want to be let go only be the same forever making them blind on the bee things to come to this world and to enjoy it.