Known Pain | Teen Ink

Known Pain

By BiancaAlicea BRONZE, New York, New York
BiancaAlicea BRONZE, New York, New York

She sat in front of him looking deep into the windows of his soul. She saw hurt and pain from another before her. She couldn’t stand to look any longer as her eyes filled themselves with pain and condolence, his pain was powerful each eye spoke a story, a miserable pass of a love one. She couldn’t do much but to hold him tight and tell him she understands, but does she really? Does she know all of the struggles, heartache, and drama he has been through? Would anyone know such pain and disbelief of his life. She does though as she been through mistreatment of another soul (physical and verbal), heartache from a love one, and fear of a repeated life. So she does know such pain as she herself lived through it why else would she have cried endlessly as she looked deep into the windows of his soul.

In my life I've see the people I love go through a lot, so writing this I express what most people go through when they are dealing with a family member or their partner. It's about pain and a lost emotion that everyone has been through.