Suffering | Teen Ink

Suffering

By Jewels935 BRONZE, Fenwick, Michigan
Jewels935 BRONZE, Fenwick, Michigan

One of my favorites would have to be "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." My favorite one right now would have too be "No matter how SERIOUS life gets, you still gotta have that one person you can be completely stupid"

I hate my world so much,

that maybe one day,

it will be too much.

Will it be enough

for me to just end it all?

Will it push me past my

breaking point?

How will I know,

if I can make it through?

I don't know of anything 

anymore.

Is there anything

that could save me.

I can't be strong enough

for you.

I hope I haven't

let you down,

completely.

This piece was inspired by a rough part in my life that I was going through. I felt like at any moment I could just break down. my best friend partically my sister was there by my side through the entire thing, i felt like she was carring so much pressure from my life so that I did not have all of that pressure. It got to the point where if anyone said the slightest thing I would just break. There for I believed that I could not do anything any more, and that I could not help her if she needed help from me. It all jsut got to be too much for me too handel. So I felt like if I wasen't here being a problem for eveyone, then I would be doing the entire world a favor. While doing everybody else a favor, I would also be helping myself get rid of all this pain I was feeling.