ssm official

Spiritual connections with Gaia are named many things. Gaia is the physical and spiritual realm collided together making them one. The half we are familiar with is the physical realm and that’s because we’re living in it.Now the spiritual realm is harder to see for some but i’ve developed quite a sense for this half.Spirits have good and bad titles some are known as daemons others are just known as spirits or wanderers.
Daemons like to perform for humans and create fear they are mostly known for possession of another person.Daemons in most cases are summoned then make deals now i’ve had to take care of a few deals and let me say this breaking deals is dangerous and quite hard so don’t make deals without knowing what may happen. Spirits/wanderers tend to move object slightly to announce their presence but they try to avoid most interaction unless they feel the need to introduce formally.
Wanderers are just lost astrals searching for a new home or just looking for friends they tend to look for children to befriend because teens and younger have a better ability to see spirits. It comes easier to a few adults but some are able to see the afterlife throughout their lives.
Wanderers come from what’s known as the astral plane and can return at will to revisit some choose to stay others choose to return. 
Priest believe that daemons can be destroyed or banished but as i know they simply move onto another home or they attach to a physical anchor allowing them to stay.Daemon’s possess someone when they are in a weakened state or have a lot of negative emotion. When a possession occurs the person can’t speak one holy word because the daemon is hurting them when the do, and struggling for full control. A fully possessed person will have blackened eyes as well as an explosive attitude. Daemons like to walk as if they are in their form on all fours like an larger animal.Wanderers usually after taking form will walk and run the same as us.

Rituals performed by the ssm are taken seriously especially when working with spiritual entities. Most rituals performed are healing or a basic removal ritual though there are many other common ones. Some of these rituals are luck, energy, or confidence boosters. I mainly teach the luck, energy and healing to new recruits and from there on they progress.most

thewarrior77This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 20 at 3:07 pm
Hello, I might still be interested

WillthewiccanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 23 at 10:12 am
Are you sure of such things we do have a recruitment process its quite simple. If you truly are interested then notify me so i can add you to a classroom where we start teaching newcomers before they can learn advanced methods and teachings. please ask any questions you have.

thewarrior77This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 5 at 12:10 pm
hey dude, email me at marajones0@gmail so I can find out more about this