Pile of people
Books, crayons, country music, snacks
Oceans of laughs
Lifetime of sun
Slice of sand
A couple droplets of ice cream
Harvest full of smiles
1. Start planning for the perfect vacation about 6 months before actually leaving
2. Get together at least 7 people to bring with you in order to have the maximum amount of fun.
3. Pack a travel bag with crayons to color with on the plane, books and Luke Bryan Music to listen to and read while laying by the beach and snacks to enjoy whenever you are on the run.
4. Play volleyball on the beach and laugh while watching each other struggle to get the ball.
5. Next, set your towel down on the hot sand, play your music and soak up as much sun as you can.
6. Every once and awhile take a break and get your sand buckets out and make a big sand castle on the beach or dig a hole as deep as you can make it.
7. Take a walk down to the village and get some cookie dough ice cream to enjoy while sitting outside at a picnic table.
8. Lastly, go back to your room and get ready to have a fun night, meet new people and never stop smiling :)