I Want You To Break My Heart | Teen Ink

I Want You To Break My Heart

March 16, 2017
By jesusis_black15 BRONZE, Dekalb, Illinois
jesusis_black15 BRONZE, Dekalb, Illinois
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

I want you to break my heart,
Want you to shatter it into a million little pieces then sweep them up so they can be discarded like they meant nothing.
I want you to break my heart,
Want you to reach into my chest scorpion style “ GET OVER HERE” rip out my heart, then decided it's too big and throw it back in my face.
I want you to break my heart,
Want you to whisper sweet blissful nothings into the nape of my neck and then strangle me with them. use the invisible chain that are your words to hang me from the rafters of my mind and leave me alone, to die inside.
I want you to break my heart,
Want you to get me hooked on you, hooked on all the “I love yous” that slipped through your lying lips from the backseat of my best friend's car, hooked on the intricate talks of true love love we wove together yeah the ones you left dangling in the air like sweet perfume whenever you left my house, hooked on the soft kisses you leave all over me when no one's around and when you ask me if I feel the magic, get me hooked on the way you smile when I say yes and then I want you to tear this all away from me and try endlessly to prove to me that none of it ever happened.
I want you to break my heart,
Want you to lead me down the confusingly complicated and ever changing path that is love. guide me for months on end without stopping and at the last possible moment decide it’s too hard for you, then leave me stranded to decipher the broken bits of my heart alone.
I want you to break me heart,
want you to hold your feelings up to my shoulders like your coat when I’m cold and snatch them away because the truth of how you feel makes you colder than the pain you left me with.
I want you to break my heart,
want you to send me into the arms of my favorite breakup songs “CUZ I’M HERE TO REMIND YOU OF THE MESS YOU LEFT WHEN YOU WENT AWAY”.
I want you to break my heart,
Because that's all I’m good for isn’t? The only reason why I brought you into my life isn’t it? I shared my deepest secrets just to be torn apart by the foreign hands of the man I trusted with my love?
I want you to break my heart,
Because what else do you do with something that's already broken.


The author's comments:

Hi, I'm michael and I'm a boy who dates other boys who are kind of terrible.