Some peoples forever are shorter than others. | Teen Ink

Some peoples forever are shorter than others.

He said he would never leave.
He said he would always be here for me and that he would stay forever no matter the situation. He stayed for months for months he reminded me he would never leave and that we are forever that we are meant to be. But here I am 5 days after he left me crying in my bedroom breaking down at school I'm not able to hide this anymore.  Right now I'm somewhere between heaven and hell, hell because I've never felt this kind of pain  never have I ever wanted someone back as much.  Heaven,because I got the chance with him, the chance to look in his beautiful ocean blue eyes that made me feel as though it was only me and him in this suffocating world but now I'm drowning and I can't remember how to swim and he's waiting for the waves to calm down before he will come and save me. I scream. I wake  myself up in the middle of the night because I had another dream about him. His sweatshirt lays next to me I can't sleep without it. The only thing keeping me going is the chance of him coming back the chance of him bringing me back to somewhere safe.
-some people's forever are shorter than others.

Heart break inspired me