Where I'm From

I’m
    from the farm house on top of a hill. From the room at the top of the house, my cozy nest where I can see for miles.

I’m
    from a family whose bonding time consists of us cooking and eating great food while laughing hysterically and listening to classical music.

I’m
    from a school that guided me down the right path on my journey to become a successful adult. 

I’m
    from 30 acres of lush green fields and woods that was passed down two generations to my Dad. Land that allows for nature walks, trees to climb and fields to shred on my snowmobile. Land that one day I hope to inherit.

I’m
    from the dusty barn where I learned to ride horses, where I fell many times but still got up.

I’m
    from a zoo of animals, my furry brothers and sisters who have personalities which I find hilarious, like layla the chihuahua who acts like a great dane and Bennett my other dog who has the smarts of a human and often attempts to talk to me.

I’m
    from the farm house on top of the hill, where I have learned valuable lessons and had many fond memories that I will carry with me throughout my life.