Had some fun

The pain the fear was consuming her no one was left no one was there she hurt inside but she stayed strong the smile plastered on her face none could tell it was fake she tried again and again to fix herself knocking many things off the shelf her eyes were always crying slowly inside she was dying she ran away she had some fun little did they know it was with a gun.

Stifling_DarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 9:55 pm
This is amazing! The emotions behind it are very strong, and fluent in the way you write it. My only comment would be to break it up into stanzas or add some punctuation so it doesn't seem like a big run on. Other than that, fantastic job!

desi_0205 replied...
today at 10:26 pm
Yeah my one problem with my writing is actually having everything correct and properly written I need an editor lol thanks for the constructive criticism! :)

pineappler03This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 3:48 pm
I can realate a lot to this poem, so I can really feel, and hear the emotion hear. I also love how it's short. I've said this before, but shorter poems just go to show that a good poem doesn't have to be a long poem. Amazing job

desi_0205 replied...
today at 9:39 pm
Thanks sooo much i'm just getting started and feedback really helps! :)