Life in Itself | Teen Ink

Life in Itself

August 16, 2015
By AadiB BRONZE, Manhasset Hills, New York
AadiB BRONZE, Manhasset Hills, New York
2 articles 1 photo 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
People say you can't live without love, but I think Oxygen is more important.


Not everything ends happy, with being surrounded by death.
Being reborn into another place in time, becoming the significant one.
Helping others believe in what they can do and helping them realize.
Because we are all similar, sharing thoughts to each other open and free.
It lives in all of us, painstaking but true, no one is immortal.
But belief in each other extends the meaning of life little bit more.
Knowing what each other needs and wants, just to help each other feel.
Life evolved from happiness, creating variational emotions.
Emotions that put us in seas of negative energy.
Emotions that helped us care for one another.
Emotions that go on, day in, day out.
The smallest things, which nobody notices, become the hardest to figure, and the most significant.
Which not only helps us think about our own thinking process, but helps us realize how others around reveal themselves.
But to just watch and listen could be a key, to living the life of the intelligent and the knowing.
Like the wise princes of China and the smartest sages in India.
Believing can increase in difficulty, creating issues with one’s life.
Made by another living, using one’s body as a hotel host.
Soon, one may become frail and property of Hades, god of Hell under the world.
Hades will then ask of your should to come have a party below, where all the other souls rest.
Leaving the task of bringing you to the party by Thanatos, the god of death.
Who will escort you to the party, a celebration for everyone, every minute, every day.
A never-ending party, that celebrates those deaths of the people that were once loved and loved forever.
Helping those who believe, know that the dead is their, watching them and remembering.
Having the memory, and knowing that the dead will keep it safe forever. Hoping that these will one day come back.
But truly, these memories never will, no matter any occurrence.
But the dead holds the memories of their own life, and what they did to help themselves.
May go on and on.
The true holding of the dead, is the secret of life.


The author's comments:

I wrote this from a philisophical point of view. i was having a moment and I had felt the need to express what I thought about death, life and everyhthing in general.