Blind | Teen Ink

Blind

May 19, 2015
By JoieRenee GOLD, Tidioute, Pennsylvania
JoieRenee GOLD, Tidioute, Pennsylvania
17 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
She cuts herself. Never too deep, never enough to die. But enough to feel the pain, enough to feel the scream inside.


I feel my heart start racing and the butterflies go crazy just by the sound of your voice. When its's just you and me, I see the look of want in your eyes. I know that look because I have the same look for you. Together , alone, you are a different guy. But when your friends come into the picture, I no longer exist. Your eyes go to her. How could you still love her, after everything she ahs done to you, all the hurt  she has caused, all the betrayal. I try to hide the hurt in my eyes, but i know when you glance over to me, it shines like a light reaching into the darkness of night. I know that it is all you can read on my face, because soon you realize what you mean to me, but by that time it will be too late. I will have found my blade, gun, rope, cliff, or high ledge. I wont have a singer there by my side trying to get me to come back. Instead ill have a hand on my back, or on the trigger, or on the chair. I will be gone. and you will finally realize how much I loved you, and how blind you were of me.


The author's comments:

i don't know really where this came from. just sitting in ISS one day and wrote it... yyyuuuuppp