Our Actions | Teen Ink

Our Actions

April 30, 2015
By LitaSoto GOLD, Charlotte, North Carolina
LitaSoto GOLD, Charlotte, North Carolina
11 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
'Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all"
"All is fair in love and war."


Isn't it cray that we are all held together by a string of hope or the rope of faith. Isn't it crazy that we want to love each toher but yet we fight. Isn't it crazy that we say what we want but do other wise. I believe it's insane how we as humans are so contradicting with what we want and our actions. How we say we are all united but ine action of violence can sever the string of unity. Or how a single misfortune can make the rope of faith break. We say we want to love each other but in a fit of rage we show that we are able to hate more than we love. Don't you belive that we can overcome the hatred with peace? don't you believe in true eaquality, love and forgiveness? How about understanding and proper punishment? We do things the wrong way. We are to agressive with everyone and everything. Is it too unusual to just do things the right way. Aren't we the complex beings of this Earth? How do you not expect to be treated like an animal if hat is how we act?