QUEEN BEE

I am queen bee, worker thats me,spending so much time praying on my knees,

how can i be a mother when i fail to see, that it starts with being free, being locked up in a honey comb scared i'll never leave,

worring so much of what people will think of me,

yellow and black or black and yellow doesn't make a difference because im still in this hell hole,

my wings are broken i can no longer fly, what will happen before i eventually die, of the broken promises, dreams and lies,

who am i to tell little bumble bee that it'll be alright,

if i can't get through the heart ace and pain when she's no insight,

how can i be queen bee when my life is just a lie, how can i heal untill it's time to take flight,

to be ms.bumble be and know my rights,

it starts with honey called life.

ThePoeticJustice said...
May 8, 2015 at 12:37 am
XD boom lol this could totally be a song. And with that being said, make it your theme song XD I love it lol

passion_poet19 replied...
May 11, 2015 at 9:44 am
thanks lol

BeilaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 8, 2015 at 1:16 am
I love the bounce in your poetry and the strong voice that shines through. I can definitely hear this as spoken word, maybe even rap? ;) That stanza-- yellow and black or black and yellow doesn't make a difference because im still in this hell hole-- love it!

passion_poet19 replied...
Apr. 8, 2015 at 9:54 am
thank you so much that really means alot. yeah its spoken word i performed it that way before. that just made me smile...thank you again.