lets do it | Teen Ink

lets do it

By Jenayesina SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
Jenayesina SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin

Lets make music that changes lives, sitting around smoke the happy highs. Better than reality, life weighing heavily, can't escape without being risky, ni**** this ain't no crime, just the instinct trying for better times. Dreams only in my head, hope almost dead in bed, police like the cancer, rotten in my cell for the smoking a plant, you just need take a chance ya, heal the people, get em stable, killing more than saving, who cares cause its not your lives your giving, war in a country we fueled ourselves, rising the planet to different hells, we all live and learn, pain with marks we earn. Life ha who said it’d be easy, man stand and stay busy, hard work it'll get you through, hold progression like destiny on cue. You life is yours hold that true, hope is dying but all it needs is you, resuscitate, yea problems came, but hope will never die, as long as one person keeps it alive, we can get on by, suffer the lies, but hold to the sky, life is yours hold quick, hold on cause the road is slick. Not trying to be the best, cause there will always be better, and if there isnt your not doing it right, inspire to keep the younger bright. Once the end comes, like darkness in the light, you'll realize all you left was your life, write it down, lift the frowns, be the clown spread the wealth. Spread the word with power that will never die, always know that you had to try, because only failure is to not, but with time we will untie the twisted knot, straighten the rope and climb on up. Heights never before reach don't stop, as potential extend to the beyond, human race creating the bond, love peace revolution, ending the life of pollution, lets see the solution, together we stand unbroken, but thats the future and today ill keep the image still hopin.