What I'm Capable Of | Teen Ink

What I'm Capable Of

October 5, 2014
By loveisevil15 BRONZE, Hammond, Indiana
loveisevil15 BRONZE, Hammond, Indiana
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Everyone says love hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love but in reality love is the only thing in the world that covers up all pain.


I would write a song for you my love but a poem seems like it'll lock it all up.

I don't know how to form a poem but as long as you're with me the words should come right out.

One day we'll be alone, away from friends and all. Then we'll watch millions of stars and watch the moon glisten in the night.

The blood in my heart is filled with your love. Your latin accent is in my head saying, "I love you. You're the love of my life.

When the time comes I'll play music for you with my guitar.

It's my destiny to spend the rest of my life with you in this tropical world.

Our differences will finish hiding in the dark while we continue our journey to the end of the road.


The author's comments:

Love will always be this way for me until that special one comes and takes me away. This is the love I will always give and I hope to recieve.