(A Message to Fellow Boys) | Teen Ink

(A Message to Fellow Boys)

By UnspokenWriter GOLD, Ladson, South Carolina
UnspokenWriter GOLD, Ladson, South Carolina

"Perfect isn't about getting things right, it's about making mistakes." Said by me.

Why is a main chick and side chick something that is popular?
Got two girls, hiding one from another

If you have to pick between two girls then that means neither one of them are right.

Stop trying do things that make you look tight

Look man cheating isn't the cool thing to do
Over there acting like a kid who is fresh out of middle school

What the cool is thing is is to hold on to one girl
That one girl who is your only world

Not afraid of showing her off at any time of the day
Not having one in the morning and one mid-day

No

What the cool thing is is being a man
A man that is capable of handling one woman.
(A Message to Fellow Boys)

The whole "main chick, side chick" thing really pokes me in the wrong ways. I don't understand why something like that(cheating) is something that is cool. Too make it worse, some girls don't even mind it. They don't mind being the side chick, or the main chick that knows there is another girl your man has rather than you. This whole situation is disrespectful to you and the person(s) you are with.

I am 150% with you on that. It really is sad seeing one girl give her all to the guy when she gets nothing (or like you said half) in return. I hope that some girls who read this and is in that situation can change. Or this passes on because girls derserve more in a relationship than sharing it with someone.

on Aug. 12 2014 at 1:36 am
Life_line BRONZE, White Plains, Maryland

"you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have"

-Bob Marley

I agree completely! I just hope that those kinds of girls will start realizing that they deserve better than being the second choice. "People accept the love thay think they deserve"(perks of being a wallflower); I don't understand what would make a girl feel that they deserve to give their all, only to receive half in return