He Who Is He | Teen Ink

He Who Is He

A man laying on a field peering at the tedious lilac sky wonderswhy he who is he is so distant with she who is she that only he has been labeled crude names and kicked into a ditch named depression. And While tries his hardest to crawl out he's being kicked by family members and friends back in being told "you need help, you need help." While he pretends to understands he knows the only thing they're helping is for the bruises that were already there to reappear and cause him to fall back into the now deeper ditch. And now he womders why he's trying so hard to climb out when he knows he'll only kicked back down in the ditch now titled hell.

But he also knows, that he who is he can reach out and grab onto a single string called dreams and as he knows that this string that this string is not strong enough to pull him out of this ditch so deep , he wraps his body around a thread named hope and slowly ties it around the string titled dreams. As the string named dreams was small and feeble that only paired with the thread titled hope has the string turned into rope and even with loved ones throwing rocks and stones, he who is he has a rope to hold on to. So even when he slips and falls the rope holds on so tightly screaming and begging for the string named dreams to be tied into a beautiful ribbon to hold up the ravishing thing called life when he reaches the top.

Only now he who is he is finally proud to be the man with accomplished dreams, although the past was forgotten and washed away by a ocean so busy and crowed only he who is he can look again at his wrist for one quick second to see a different pair of two strings leading him to another dream.

Please ignore grammar mistakes...
Follow your dreams even if they will never be accomplished, because one dream always leads to another.