Shadow Heart

My soul is black, you can't see me.
You can't see my red heart, it glows bright like the sun.

Restraining me.

Restraining me.

The chains wrap around my red heart, blood drips down.
Until my heart shines no more, nothing but my black soul is left.

cristelsnowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i like this poem. so intense!

Emma_rocksThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
AWESOME............:-)

Love2Read72This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 2, 2014 at 9:22 am
Kinda morbid, but I like it. I like how you put a bunch of spaces after the first stanza. I like how it shows that people don't see what people are like inside, just what they appear to be.

HellishRequiemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 2, 2014 at 12:30 am
lovely. the part about the heart glowing like the sun but nobody seeing it is a teensy bit redundant, but who cares about minor details, overall the picture you painted in my head is one that isn't going to fade away anytime soon! loved it xoxo

SherlocklivesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I commented on your poem.

JordynYounger said...
A soul may seem black but on the inside is more beautiful than the world itself. Good poem Ghost  

LoneSomeStranger said...
I agree with everyone, it is different, needs a little rhythm, but over all I loved it. :) Ghost your my friend. :) 

LoneSomeStranger replied...
Oh, and congrats on being a VIP. 

sillybunnyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i really enjoyed this poem it was well writen by my friend ghost B

Creativia said...
This poem is different from any other I've ever read.

Nelly_NellThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 28, 2014 at 1:44 am
This is a great poem i really love the emotion in it               keep writing. :)

Musky replied...
I really love this poem as well. But could use one thing, Rhythm. :)