Forgiveness | Teen Ink

Forgiveness

By Raga21 GOLD, Belmont, Michigan
Raga21 GOLD, Belmont, Michigan

I am who I am

I don't understand how a soul could be so cruel. It makes me question, if I'm am such a fool. Such a fool to let them hurt her, leaving her with the pain I once felt. I don't know why I stay and let her slip away. You look at her with hatred and speak such foul words. How could u be so cruel and treat someone so vain. You look me in the eye but I don't look at you the same. Is that your way to point blame with no maturity in sight?? I don't know how you can sleep with no guilt at night.My life is a living hell because of this and you don't even see. When she passes by it nearly shatters me. I pray with desperation that I'll find my life again because this has taken more than my long beloved friend. I can't believe you would treat a women falsely unaccused, like she is scrap laying beneath your shoes.Don't tell me you don't forgive because that a God Damn lie! Because I learned to forgive with no reasons why. I have suffer more then my young eye ever should, so don't you dare look pass the good. Your nothing but selfish living to see the hate but if that's your only goal in life, I am scared for your fate. I thought I could trust you to hold my secret tight but instead all your friends know about that night. I don't know how you could hurt me when you swore you never would When you needed advice you thought that you could? I can't even think how your mind work either out to ruin me or you are made to hurt.