Hush Little Baby

Hush little baby
Don't you cry
Don't say goodbye
Put down that razor
And put down that light
It might be hard
But you will win this fight

My little baby
You have no one but you
Please don't fall apart
For this is just the start

Little baby,
You are so beautiful in all the right ways
I know you're so strong
And your pain is even stronger
But don't give up now
For you still have so much to live for

Dear little baby
I cry
I cry for your empty, hollow eyes
If only I could save you
But you have to save yourself.

HYBRIDQUEEN said...
Apr. 26 at 5:27 pm:
I really love this. It made me cry a little 

im_jadester_babyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 26 at 5:12 pm:
very impressive. that made me feel so sad. it also made me feel some of my friends pain. loooove it.

Nella.Girl97This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 14 at 4:41 pm:
This is beautiful! Gave me the goosebumps reading it! Very impressive! I added this to my favorites!

CookieMonster24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 15 at 1:09 pm :
Unlike you, many people have not been able to grasp the idea of this poem. The victim in the poem is compared to a baby, who is weak and vulnerable. The way you felt while reading is exactly how I felt while reading it. Anyway, I appreciate it. Thanks so much. 

Apr. 15 at 1:10 pm :
I mean while *writing it. Dangit XD

Nella.Girl97This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 16 at 10:38 am :
Its very beautiful!

compassionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 7 at 8:05 am:
A very honest poem, needed for a burtally honest life. Honest note. Love it!

CookieMonster24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 7 at 6:21 am:
Hi Cookie! You're the bestestest poet evahh! :D 

Apr. 7 at 6:22 am :
Oh, Cookie! I am honoured! Thank you so much. I just try. <3