Wrists This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

each stark picture
you give me is too real
you tell me too much about
life and the things that
i don't want to know
but have already
figured.
each stark picture
you give me is black and white
(a kiss here, and love wrought
there.)
you tell me too much about
love and the things that
i can't know
but have known
forever.
each stark picture
you give me is too vivid
(too much red here,
wipe those colored tears away)
you tell me too much about
pain and the things that
i know to the depth
of feeling
each stark picture
you give me is a wish
(to grasp heaven)
you tell me too much about
happiness and the things that
we both don't know
can't know
ever.

TrishDestinyzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 10:08 am:
Woohooo!!!!! You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ever!!! I always love this so much! And the editor was so brilliant that they chose this to the mag! You totally deserve this Haley!

Mzday73This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 20 at 6:39 pm:
Wow- The way you write is so raw and powerful! I really like the repetitions, too :) 

haley101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 20 at 7:08 pm :
thankyou so much!  

haley101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 18 at 5:20 pm:
there have been some minor recent revisions. but this is mostly the same.