Shell Graveyard This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

But the odd assortment of seashells
Caught in a pool just out of reach of the low tide
Thousands upon thousands of broken shells.
A strange beauty is held

An eerie “How?” echoed from the thousands of voices
that have uttered that question too
A shell graveyard.
Yes, the only words fitting to this
bizarrity.
Almost as if every mollusk
obediently stops here to die.
Mimics the cycle of life –

IlovemeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:35 am
This was beautiful and heartfelt! :)

samiasaskia24 said...
Dec. 8, 2013 at 3:15 am
I like how this perspective is different, or at least for me it is! It made me think for a moment and agree. Very well writen as well, it flows nicely!

SeaNymphThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 8, 2013 at 11:11 am
Thanks so  much!

City_Of_AngelsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really like this one...though it's not really one I like reading. Can't wait to read more from you.