Freezing.

Thoughts like ice pierce my soul
Threatening to swallow me whole

They come from to and fro
Where the go next no one knows

HornyUnicorn69This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:51 pm:
The less words that are written, the more powerful something becomes. Short and simple, yet quite powerful and deep in meaning. I like when writers do this. Great job.

RozaAlexanderThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:48 pm:
i really like this, even with the small amount of lines, its really good  

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 21 at 11:57 pm:
This is a great poem thats very thorough in only a short amount of lines. Its beautiful, in an eerie sort of way, and I loved every word. It had to be read over and over again to get the overall essence of the poem, which was very intriguing. I loved it! Keep it up

maelstrom14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 21 at 11:59 pm :
thank you hannah it means a lot. really.