My Long Lost Soul

I am just a lonely soul.
Looking through the clouds of my pain.

Wallowing in every moment a tear slid down my cheek.

Questioning if I should get up the next morning.

If I should show the world that I haven't given up completely.

I'm still breathing this worthless air that would make no difference if I had none.

In my eyes, dying isn't scary, it's exciting.

The scars from my past are nothing like the scars on my body.

The scars that still bleed even after they've healed.

The sleepless nights.

The insecurities.

Being such a disappointment..

All of which, belongs to my long lost soul.

Wings10FeetTallThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 9 at 4:30 pm:
This really sad, Believe, but very, very beautifl.

BelieveInLoveAtFirstSightThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 9 at 5:06 pm :
Awww thanks(: It means a lot to me.. It is how I feel currently. ..

Wings10FeetTallThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 9 at 9:11 pm :
I'm sorry. :( Wanna talk about it?

Sep. 10 at 9:21 am :
Mayeb later, I'm in school..

Sep. 10 at 11:40 am :
Okay.          

Sep. 11 at 3:12 pm :
You can talk to me through email if ya like?

aon_ghraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 11 at 6:27 pm :
Yeah, sure.

AThousandAndThreeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 5:11 pm :
I forgot to ask, what's your email address?