A Piece Of Clay

Life comes with many challenges, with the next hurdle taller than the last. Life has this word caled a "lesson", which aids us in learning what to do for the remainder of our lives. God has molded us to be who we are, not just a structure with many other living things inside healping each other thrive, but a "Human Being."
We are molded like a piece of clay. First you must soften the clay and keep it moist, just like yourt first encounter with this bright world and misted with tears of joy. Next as we grow older and make mistakes, it's like a blemish in the claythat can be patched up, but never forgotten.
Then as you finally see your finished work of art, you start t othink how far you have come into making a masterpiece that you've worked feverishly over, incorporating al that you've learned to accomplish your task. We're all born for a reason and have a purpose.Our job is to find out and express ourselves on the way there.
You may be an emotional person. Butu that doesn't mean you are weak, you may be a serious person. Although you aren' necessaryly a stick in the mud. We are all a different piece of clay with different means of attention. We all have a reason for who we are, just follow you HEART, and you will see that it is better to make your path, and leave a footprint.